Carolyn is based in New York with FINH’s alliance partner – Relative Solutions. As a fifth-generation member of a family business, Carolyn is uniquely qualified to combine her years of specialized training with her personal experience navigating the complexity around family business.
Carolyn’s experience spans 20 years across:
- Clinical experience working with couples, individuals and families.
- Developing “next generation” talent and leadership support.
- Managing complex ownership systems.
- Working with multi-generational families to prepare for transitions.
- Developing family governance procedures and family office management strategies.
Carolyn presents at leading conferences such as Young Presidents Organization and Babson College’s Institute for Family Enterprising on issues of family business topics.