Dr Clarence N.W. Tan is a futurist, an academic and an investment banker. He has been involved in a number of start-ups as a founder, mentor and investor.
- Is passionate about exponential technologies particularly in the areas of education, health, seeking and sharing knowledge
- Is involved in a number of start-ups as a founder, mentor and investor.
- Has received the Queensland government’s Entrepreneur-in-Residence
- is an Adjunct Professor at Bond University and Griffith University
- holds a PhD in Artificial Intelligence Applications in Finance
Clarence has a number of academic publications in the area of soft computing and mobile applications. He has been an invited keynote speaker in a number of global events including the World Bank in Washington DC.