FINH’s Executive Chairman, David Harland, was recently invited to take part in a talk back session on Radio National discussing Family Businesses. Kosmas Smyrnios, Professor of Family Business Entrepreneurship at RMIT, also took part. This is an enjoyable and insightful conversation about family businesses in Australia. It includes input from family business members who took the time to call in and discuss their own challenges and offer advice for others.
Hear what the experts have to say about:
- What defines a family business?
- Why are family businesses increasing in number in Australia?
- How does entrepreneurship fit into family businesses?
- How is family business changing?
- What are the main challenges facing family businesses?
Listen to the whole episode here: http://radio.abc.net.au/programitem/pgmVyqeKZV?play=true